- Education – Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- Case Management
- Behavioral Health
- Day Training
- Developmentally Disabled Services
- Early Intervention Provider Agency
- Foster Care Agency
- Home Health
- Home Infusion
- Community-based Hospice Care
- In Home Supportive Care
- Nursing Care
- Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE)
- Respite Care
- Residential Care
Keys to success with The Raiser’s Edge donor database
RightTrack Solutions helps you with consulting, training and outsource services.
Understanding the best ways to support your processes and goals
- Addressing immediate needs in your fiscal year, such as upcoming events.
- Discussing how you operate today, and what changes you need to make, i.e. processes.
- Selecting the right database solution based on your situation, needs and goals.
- Migrating databases.
- Knowing when and how to use optional modules, such as the Volunteer module.
- Deciding on how the organization will set up tables and use features consistently.
- Consulting on how a new system will interoperate with existing databases.
- Writing or updating policies and procedures (included in RightTrack Solutions training program).
- Training, consulting and assistance – both initial and ongoing.
Setting up the constituent database and system tables
- Coding constituents – As discussed above: Board, Staff, Doctors, Nurses, Specialists, Friends – individual and organizational.
- Segmenting constituents, based on levels of giving, or other factors that you determine.
Getting the most of of your development programs at your agency and in the community
- Stewarding constituents – over the long term.
- Cultivating constituents, especially keeping in touch with patients who donated.
- Setting up campaigns, funds and appeals. Every gift should track back to an appeal.
- Leading Capital Campaigns, such as a new Clinic.
- Growing the Annual Fund to sustain operations.
- Establishing or growing a major gifts program.
- Sending out packages to constituents – for appeals, such as an end-of-year appeal.
- Managing events. The Brunch. The Walk. Dedications, honors, memorials.
- Recognition: Bricks or walls, and levels such as Society Members or Ambassadors.
- Setting up a Recurring Gift Program, so that Doctors and Staff can give monthly.
- Supporting Matching Gifts.
- Entering and acknowledging pledges and gifts in a timely manner.
- Supporting naming opportunities, such as a new diagnostic center.
- Offering online giving, through any of various secure web portals.
- Managing gifts of property, such as stocks or real estate.
- Accepting Gifts in Kind.
- Acknowledging donor gifts through recognition.
- Encouraging Planned Giving, such as Life Insurance or Bequests.
Monitoring and reporting development progress
How are we doing on compiling the Annual Report?
Who gave the last three years, but not yet this year? Let’s send them an appeal.
Where are donor dollars coming from, by ZIP code?
- Monitoring progress through dashboards – check the status of the Annual Fund – Unrestricted, and the Restricted Fund, and the Capital Campaign, at a glance.
- Exporting data for analysis and sharing – to finance and other departments.
- Reporting such as giving by constituent segment, or for the Annual Report.
Integrating The Raiser’s Edge with other systems
- Integrating with The Financial Edge.
- Integrating with other systems and databases.
Contact: Laura Clary firstname.lastname@example.org 401-632-2148.