Independent schools are in the unique position of cultivating relationships with the alumni and families who value their formative educational experiences at your K-12 schools.
Through many contacts, events and programs, your advancement office sustains the school through these positive relationships.
Keys to success with The Raiser’s Edge donor database
You may have questions or needs, such as:
How many alumni donate, by graduating class?
Which donors have been loyal year after year?
Which donors are now out of college?
Which donors gave last year, but not this year?
How effective have we been this year with specific appeals?
How are we doing on pledges vs. gifts received?
RightTrack Solutions help you with consulting, training and outsource services.
Understanding the best ways to support your processes and goals
- Addressing immediate needs in your calendar year.
- Agreeing on how you operate today, and what changes you need to make, i.e. processes.
- Selecting the right database solution.
- Migrating databases.
- Knowing when and how to use optional modules.
- Deciding on how the organization will set up tables and use features consistently.
- Training, consulting and assistance – both initial and ongoing.
Setting up the constituent database and system tables
- Coding constituents – Board, Staff, Alumni, Parent, Grandparent, etc.
- Segmenting constituents.
- Setting up campaigns, funds and appeals.
Getting the most of of your advancement programs
- Stewarding constituents.
- Cultivating constituents, especially keeping in touch with recent graduates.
- Setting up a web portal for alumni to keep their biographical information updated.
- Publishing student-parent directories, and alumni directories.
- Leading Capital Campaigns, such as a new athletic field.
- Growing the Annual Fund to sustain operations.
- Sending out packages to constituents.
- Managing events—from homecoming to phone-a-thons.
- Setting up a Recurring Gift Program.
- Supporting Matching Gifts.
- Entering and acknowledging pledges and gifts.
- Recognizing donors with naming opportunities.
- Offering online giving.
- Managing gifts of property, such as stocks or real estate.
- Accepting Gifts in Kind.
- Acknowledging donor gifts with timely Thank You’s.
- Encouraging Planned Giving, such as Life Insurance or Bequests.
- Tracking scholarships.
- Managing ‘Sponsoring a Student’ funds.
Monitoring and reporting school progress
- Monitoring progress through dashboards – how many pledges in our phone-a-thon? Show me all recent gifts, in the past week/month/quarter.
- Exporting data for analysis and sharing, such as to the business office.
- Reporting – for Board meetings, constituent analysis, or the Annual Report.
Integrating The Raiser’s Edge with other systems such as the business office
- Integrating with The Education Edge.
- Integrating with The Financial Edge.
- Integrating with other systems and databases.
Contact: Laura Clary firstname.lastname@example.org 401-632-2148.